Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Our New Home


We bought a house today! We went to the auction prepared to spend quite a bit to get it and only spent $10,000!!!! It's 3 bedrooms, 1 bath. It has a 2 car garage, fenced in back yard and a swing set and playhouse in the back. It needs some tlc on the outside but has been completely remodeled on the inside. I'm so excited! It'll be a month or so before we get to do anything with it and I'm praying that everything goes well between now and then. I am still a bit in shock and I can't believe that we did it...but we did! My prayer was that if it was God's will we'd get it and if not, we wouldn't so it must be His will. He is soooo good! I can't tell you how excited I am! Not to mention - no rent and no mortgage?? Talk about lucky ducks!

3 comments:

You don't know just how lovely you are...thank you.