Monday, May 26, 2014
Saturday, May 24, 2014
|Deleon Springs & the Old Spanish Mill Pancake House. We love this place and the food is awesome.|
|Happy Mother's Day to me!|
Thursday, May 22, 2014
Thursday, May 15, 2014
- Oh, okay! (My absolute favorite.)
- Over there. (It's over there, let's go over there, look over there....everything is 'over there'.)
- Mom (Constantly, like...before, during, and after every single sentence multiple times.)
- No (Even if you mean yes, you just say no because you're stubborn as a mule.)
- I'm going to get you. (You like to 'get' us and we like to 'get' you which usually ends in about 20 minutes of snorts and giggles.)
- Go see Daddy at work. (You love visiting Daddy at work and when he's not home you constantly want to go see him.)
- Right now. (Instead of saying 'Daddy is home', you say 'Daddy got home right now'.)
- Yeah. (No 'yes' in our house, and you draw it out.)
- Thank you. (You say thank you at the right times AND when you should say 'you're welcome'. 'Please' is something I ALWAYS have to ask for still.)
- Green & Black (Everything is either green or black first, whether you know what color it is or not.)
- No, I'm not. (Whether you really aren't something, or whether you don't want to do something, you always follow up with this.)
- Mae-Mae & Co-wee (Still. Matter of fact, we may never call our dogs by their real names again.)
- Both. (Instead of counting things, you just say that anything more than two is 'both'.)
You are constantly talking - telling us things that you love, telling us what you want to do, how you feel, and what's going on around you, but these are a few of your favorite 'sayings'. I'm so proud of how far you have come and I love spending my days having conversations with you. I can't imagine loving anyone more than I love you.
Tuesday, May 13, 2014
Sunday, May 11, 2014
Monday, May 05, 2014
Thursday, May 01, 2014
|One year apart!|
Not to shabby, eh? I'll post my goals for this month later in the week so keep an eye out.
I won't lie and say this has been easy. Losing weight is one of the hardest things I've ever
had wanted to do. Well...that and running. Being overweight is in my genetics, is in my husband's genetics, and it's easy to just give in and remain the same despite all the benefits. (Plus, hello! Food!) But I won't. I am so determined to continue on this journey, even if it takes just baby steps along the way to get to my end goal.
My goal for 2014 was to lose 60 pounds and I am more than halfway there.
I can do this.
I sincerely thank you all for your continued support and encouragement: your positive words are what carry me through on those days that I just want to give up.