Thursday, May 24, 2012

Delicious


This week's Focus52 prompt was 'delicious'. I had a ton of ideas (I was going to bake brownies) and I SWEAR I just got busy and didn't get around to it...

Either way. Henry will turn 1 year old in exactly 8 weeks. That gives me JUST enough time to get all of the fun and fantastic favors, decorations, deserts, etc... ready for his party.

If you know me you know that I LOVE to entertain. But I'm so anal about all the details that my husband is lucky that I don't ask him to paint the house to match my theme. (Okay, that's a bit extreme, but still)


So Henry's party is going to be a 'puppy' party and the colors are going to be brown, tan, red, black and white. So if it isn't brown, tan, red, black or white, it's immediately vetoed.

I'm not joking.

ANYWAY! Here's another form of delicious. I'm putting together a mini candy bar for Henry's guests. This is what I have so far, with the exception of paw-print chocolate suckers, I still have to make those.

Mmmm...delicious.  ;-)

4 comments:

  1. Love your pictures. I also love those chocolae tootsie roll pops. Yummy delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your such a good mommy! Hope I can make it down for this fabulous party!!! Miss you

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am really looking forward to the party and FINALLY meeting Henry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm giggling because I am so exactly the same way. LOL!
    Awesome photos! Can't wait to see some of the party.
    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete

You don't know just how lovely you are...thank you.