Friday, July 20, 2012

Untitled

I'm beginning to believe that with age comes wisdom but also a deeper understanding of life and the abundance of emotions that it can bring. Tomorrow we celebrate my son's first birthday and on Sunday we leave for a trip to see family and the beach and yet, today I feel heart-broken, confused and angry at the events that have taken place over night. Although I do not know one of those that were affected by this tragedy; my heart hurts for them and my prayers will be focused around their healing today.

1 comment:

  1. It's hard to imagine someone having the mindset to think this is an okay thing to do. All we can do is keep the victims, their families, the shooter and his family in our prayers.

    ReplyDelete

You don't know just how lovely you are...thank you.