Saturday, September 22, 2012

Just a...

...little thought for the day; 'cause I was thinking about it myself.

If you could live one place in the world, where would it be?

Maybe it doesn't even exist, maybe what you would want mixed just doesn't mix in reality. But who cares! What would that place be like?

Me? I want to have my cake and eat it too.

I want all of the seasons - because I love them all in each of their differnt ways. But the winter can keep it's ice and leave the snow and spring can do without all the tornados and severe weather. I want beaches and ocean - and it doesn't have to be warm. I want mountains and fields and forests. I want cliffs and cool breezes - and a house that is at least 100 years old. One with uniqueness that is all it's own. I want horses - lots of horses. When I think of this place I think of Washington, along the coast somewhere - but that's probably just my dream and not reality.

So what about you? What do you dream of when you dream of your perfect place?

2 comments:

  1. Oh gosh....I want all seasons, beautiful beach, amazing mountains and my husband. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. home is where the heart is. as long as I have my hubby and kids, I'm good. I'm lucky to live close to the mountains (which are beautiful) and we get all seasons. the beach is my happy place though and I could totally live on the gulf coast.

    ReplyDelete

You don't know just how lovely you are...thank you.