Alright pretties, it's Wednesday which means it's time for another session of So What! Wednesday. Click on the perty picture above to head over to Shannon's blog and link up! (All the cool kids are doing it!)
This week I'm saying So What! if...
- I'm hijacking my husband's computer to blog. I don't know why; we've been out three times now to look at computers and my husband has pressed me each time just to pick one out that I like. Each time I've said, "Let me think about it." I think I'm enjoying life without the ease of a computer too much. Plus - I'm cheap. I'm having a hard time spending that much money on myself.
- I am a nervous willy. I hate how nervous and anxious I've become with a little bit of age. What happened to the fearless girl that I used to be? For example: last night we went and met a guy at 11 p.m. about a car that my husband was interested in buying bought. (My husband buys a LOT of cars.)It was so late because my husband works first shift and he worked second so it was the only time the two could converse. Anyway, we met him in a church parking lot in a little town outside of Troy so that we could follow him to his house. The entire time that I was sitting in that parking lot (I drove, I always drive.) I was silently freaking out. I wondered if the church could be haunted, if the neighbors were nice, what we would do if someone came by and tried to rob us (in a little town outside of Troy? HIGHLY unlikely), were we trespassing, what if someone called the police? When we got to the guys house, I freaked out then too. What if this guy brought us out here to rob us (at his huge house, with a huge 12 car barn and enough acreage for my entire family to build on. Again: HIGHLY unlikely), to kill us, to fulfill some sick fantasy of his? What if no one ever found us out in the middle of no where? I never show how nervous and anxious I am, but I seriously freak out inside. I made my husband take his gun - and you can bet your bottom dollar that I had that sucker loaded and ready in the passenger seat of the car. This Mama knows how to be prepared.
- I totally thought I was pregnant this month. I still don't know if I am or not. But I somehow got dates messed up and was thinking earlier this week that I was days late when I was still a week off from even knowing. Fail.
- It's freezing in my house and we can't turn the heat on because my lovely son figured out how to yank the floor vent up and threw a bunch of things (we have no idea what) down it. So now we've got to somehow clean out the vents. Don't worry, we will be freezing our butts off here in a month wishing we can turn on the heat before that happens.
- We are having the house measured for siding tomorrow. I am truly scared to death to see that number. I may flip. Like literally have a small conniption fit. Don't worry, my husband will end up adding that to his to-do list too when he sees how much it's going to cost to have someone else put it up.
- I'm starving because we skipped dinner last night and all I want is some damn Hamburger Helper. I don't know why! Early pregnancy craving?
- I'm still sick. That's one full week of being stuffed up and sick of not being able to breath. I'm sure it has nothing to do with my freezing...or not eating. Early pregnancy getting the immune system down? (Bahaha... I'm so glad my husband doesn't read this!)