Thursday, September 13, 2012

Thankful Thursdays

 
Because who doesn't need another link-up?
 
Kidding.
(kind of)
 
I'm linking up with Stephanie over at And Baby Makes 10 for her new Thankful Thursdays. I love this idea, it's absolutely fabulous (just like her) and I am a firm believer that if you take the time to think about what you have in life to be thankful for - you'll find that life is pretty awesome. Matter of factly, you'll find that life rocks your socks off at times.
 
Or at least it does for me.
 
So what do I have to be thankful for today?
 
- I'm thankful that I managed to go grocery shopping, re-do the blog, get dinner started, and clean the house to a presentable state all before 3 p.m. today.
 
- I'm thankful that we have the means to live comfortably and that when I go grocery shopping, put gas in my tank or need something, I don't have to worry about whether or not it's going to break the bank.
 
- I'm thankful for the Disney Channel - especially for Jake and the Neverland Pirate Band. I sometimes want to bury my head instead of hearing 'Roll up the Map' one more time in a day, but Henry loves it, it entertains him for an entire 4 minutes and sometimes that's all a Mama needs.
 
- I'm thankful for Once Upon a Child; I've never had to buy Henry a brand new outfit and I can go into that store once a season and find enough clothes to fit him for the next few months without spending over $30. Plus if you look long enough, you can find the cutest darn things, sometimes brand new.
 
A short list, but I feel like I'm pretty darn blessed! What are you thankful for this Thursday? Head over to And Baby Makes 10 (click the photo at the top there and it'll take you right over!) and link up with her!
 
-

1 comment:

  1. You are my first link-up! I knew I could count on you! Kiss Henry for me!

    ReplyDelete

You don't know just how lovely you are...thank you.