Friday, November 02, 2012

Old & New

Horrible Paint art, I know.

My little peach tree lost all of it's leaves in the winds from Hurricane Sandy earlier this week and it kind of made me sad. I enjoyed looking out my front window and seeing all those leaves. Then I thought about this verse and how we are transformed from the 'old' to the 'new' and it made me realize that my tree is just symbolic of th
at nature. And then I thought, how could anyone ignore God's existence when everything around them screams with His Word, His Promises and His Presence? My little tree just HAD to shed it's leaves and when I think of it that way, it's hard to be sad!



I love when I hear whispers like this from the Father. It makes my soul rest in a way that's hard to describe. Like - even the little things are important to Him and He won't forget anything, no matter how small the details.


1 comment:

You don't know just how lovely you are...thank you.