Wednesday, January 02, 2013

So What!

So What Wednesday

It's been a little while since I linked up for a SWW, but I'm trying to get back into the swing of things and SWW is a good way to do that (how many times have I said that?). So this week I'm saying So What! if:

- I have done little to nothing since Christmas. I've gotten by with the bare minimum lately and I'm totally okay with that.

- I'm already overwhelmed with the amount of things on my 'to do' list for 2013. I kept my resolutions to a minimum, but my to-do list is at least a mile long. I have an entire year though, right?

- I can't think of a single place that I REALLY want to go on vacation in the next month or so. I know it should be warm (and with sand).

- I've ate like a pig since Christmas. We've had leftovers on top of leftovers and I made way, wayyy too much food. It's been delicious though, it's stuff that we don't eat really for the rest of the year.

- I hate tv more and more everyday. It's so boring and most of it is just trash anyway. There's still a couple of shows that I love, but even they don't hold my complete interest.

- I have spoiled myself with borrowing books from the library on my phone and they changed the app and the way things work and it's made me soooo angry. You now have to read the books in your browser, which is nearly impossible. I guess I'll have to either buy a Kindle or start going back to the library again.

- I'm super optimistic about this month. For a particular reason. That I am not sharing right now.  ;)

1 comment:

  1. I agree about tv, I don't watch it all during the day. I stick to netflix.

    ReplyDelete

You don't know just how lovely you are...thank you.