Friday, March 29, 2013

An Opportunity For YOU!

As you all know, our trip to Florida is now exactly TWO weeks away!! I am so excited to get away from this cold weather and bask in some sunshine! During this time, I don't plan on blogging. Instead I want to fully enjoy my time with my family and kick the internet to the side for the week. Sooo... I am giving you guys the opportunity to possibly gain some new readers and guest post on my blog!

I will be gone from Friday, April 12th through Sunday, April 21st. That's 9 days in which I won't be blogging that I would LOVE to fill with your posts!

Wanna share a DIY? A recipe? Funny story? Just want to introduce yourself? I'm game for ALL of it!

If you're interested, shoot me an email at Oveycreations@yahoo.com and we'll set something up. Guess what?? IT'S FRIDAY! I know you're all excited to start your Easter weekend. I hope it's a blessing to you and yours!

3 comments:

  1. Have such an amazing time in Florida!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Florida! Oh that sounds so wonderful! I know you guys have had so much snow this year so I can't really complain but I'm still ready for a break from the Northwest rain! Have a lovely time with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. even SOUNDS fun to be planning to a trip to Florida....enjoy enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete

You don't know just how lovely you are...thank you.