Friday, May 10, 2013

Inching Closer to the Big TWO!

My little man will be two in two months. I cannot believe it, and while I've sworn to both myself and my husband that I'm going to keep the party small(er) this year, I can't help but get excited and start planning. I've spent my entire morning working on this: 


Yay for fun invitations! 

Do you remember last years?


 I'm loving all the fun colors of this years. I have all sorts of things planned out in my head, now I just have to decide whether they are feasible, affordable or necessary. Or at least, whether or not I can convince Jeremy that they're feasible, affordable and necessary, haha...

I hope you're having a fantastic Friday and that your weekends will be just as fantastic. I took Sunday off, so this Mama is looking forward to celebrating Mother's Day with her husband and baby!

8 comments:

  1. I love the first invitation, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jen! I really loved last years last year, but I love this years so much now!

      Delete
  2. Baby girl, I got a Pinterest board started for C's birthday already. Some things are always feasible, affordable and necessary! I wish I could come! I will be sending a gift!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been pinning like crazy since his 1st birthday. =)

      Delete
  3. Both party themes and invites are adorable!
    Have a Happy Mother's Day!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Last years went over great, I'm sure this year will too.

      Delete
  4. Cute! Can you believe our BABIES are about to be two?? Oh my goodness...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, no I can't... it makes me proud and it makes me sad all at the same time.

      Delete

You don't know just how lovely you are...thank you.