Monday, May 06, 2013

Vacation Recap: Photo Dump

I feel as if I'm clearly not going to get around to recapping my vacation the way that I had planned, so I figured this was the fastest (and easiest) way to fill you guys the rest of the way in without making two or three more posts. Enjoy!

Someone spent a lot of nights just laying around, wore out after a fun-filled day.

The Casements

The Casements

Ponce Inlet Lighthouse

He loved this hat the minute he laid eyes on it.




Flaggler Beach




Saint Augustine Lighthouse



Fort Matanzas

A night at the pier.


My little fish.

Not to happy about having to get out of the pool.

For the first time ever, I saw a sea turtle in it's natural habitat. Then the next day, we see this... so sad.






5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photos!! :) Poor sea turtle. :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you guys had an amazing time! Wonderful pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That grill? looks fun!
    morrellfairytale.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun trip. Love the lighthouses. And, the pics of your little man in the ocean are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a fabulous time. Those beach photos are to die for!! Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

You don't know just how lovely you are...thank you.