Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Bits of Life - IG Style

Life has been less busy but more full lately. We've been slowing down and just enjoying life (my house shows it) and loving every single minute of it. I've got laundry piled in the laundry room waiting to be put away, grass and dirt on the living room floor, and dishes piled in the sink...but ya know what? We're happy as a bird with a french fry.

So an update, of sorts, IG style..


The last season of GG finally posted on Netflix last week and I watched it all in like two days. My husband is seriously sick of Chuck Bass...and he has no idea who he is!


Fall has arrived and all the fall festivities are in full swing around here. Henry and I painted his first pumpkin last week. We bough two more yesterday to decorate and we plan on going this weekend to get our big pumpkins to carve.


Go with the flow parenting at it's best - he sleeps where he crashes. Seriously, how is that comfortable?


My sister's first homecoming was on Saturday, I can't believe how old she's becoming so quickly - and right before my eyes.


Or how gorgeous she is. I was so glad to get to take their pictures!


Henry has not been feeling well the last couple of days. I've done everything I can to help cheer him up - chocolate chip pancakes, bacon, new toys, balloons, crafts, and even park time - but he's been a bear.


I discovered the culprit is two back teeth. Silly kid- this is the face he gives me when I ask him to show me his teeth.


The most exciting thing for me this week? This gem. I've spent the last two days painting it so that it's just exactly what I wanted. And I love it. And I can't wait to have my own little space to work and get my craft on. Now just to get a chair!

I hope you all are having a great week!

5 comments:

  1. Oooohhhh that desk is adorable! Makes me want to take up crafting just so I can have a desk like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the color of the desk! It's perfect. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all your pictures. You are an inspiration. Love you girly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mace has more teeth coming in right now too. He's been a whiny mess.

    The desk turned out AWESOME!!

    ReplyDelete

You don't know just how lovely you are...thank you.