Ya know, sometimes in life we just need to celebrate. No matter how small and insignificant it may be, we need to take the time to realize that the little accomplishments in life are just as important as the big ones...so, today I'm celebrating some little things:
- Henry knows the letter A. He knows what it looks like, knows what it sounds like, can draw it, point it out, and say it. Sure, there's 25 letters left to go. But the letter A is an official accomplishment in our household.
- I stepped on the scale this morning and officially weighed 20 pounds lighter for the year. One pound at a time ladies...only 80 left to go.
- We found a very, very small fitness center with a pool and playground for only $10 a month. The only downfall is that we have no one to watch Henry, so our plan is for one of us to spend an hour swimming with him while the other works out and then switch. I feel vulnerable going into a place where others can physically see me working out and sweating and trying so hard. But I'm going to get over it and do it because I want this so bad.
- I received my W-2 yesterday which means we can get our taxes done, which means we can start on our bathroom, which means I will have a bathtub, and room to move, and storage, and HALLELUJAH, a huge burden lifted from my shoulders.
- Vacation dates have officially been put in! Hurry up May!
- I've slowly been reconnecting with one of my childhood best friends. I needed this. I need community and friendship so badly right now.
- I only work two days this week: Tuesday and Saturday. Wednesday - Friday I have off with the hubs and we're planning somethings special. I can't wait.
- God is good, in all things, at all times. 'nough said.
I hope you all have a wonderful Monday! Don't forget to celebrate the little things!