Friday, April 04, 2014

This is Your Casting Call

I'm in the process of creating something new, something that has been on my heart for quite some time now, and something that I truly believe can benefit all women, no matter where they are in their walks of life.

I'm calling it Our Real Life.


If you've got everything all put together all of the time, never need a moment to breathe deep and remind yourself that it's worth it, or never feel less than perfect...

God bless you, this is not for you.

But if you're like me and a lot of days are full of stealing moments just to go to the bathroom, or trying to play catch up with the laundry, dishes and dirty rooms, or if you take your kids to the park and feel less-than-secure because all the moms there are in the same group and wear the same North Face jacket and their kids never, ever, ever seem to throw a fit when it's time to leave...

then come on in, join me, because you are exactly what I'm looking for.

Even if you are just single and looking (or not) and feel like you're the only one in this life that doesn't seem to have that perfect rhythm and plan, or you just don't feel like you fit in, or there are times you wonder if you were born in some foreign generation because, heaven-help-you, you just don't get what's going on these days...

this if for you too.

It's time to take off the masks and let the light shine on those dust bunnies beneath our beds, the dirty dishes in the sink, the messy buns at 11:00 a.m. when the UPS man knocks on the door and you are just happy that you're wearing a bra and your son has pants on. 

It's time to join together and get real about our less-than-perfect lives.

With honestly comes real support, real understanding, and removes the facade that we have it all put together. It allows us to be real with ourselves and each other and takes away the pressure to always appear a different way.

So consider this your casting call. I'm looking for ladies to join me, to be honest and raw and real - with me, with yourself, and with the world. No masks, no pretending, no need to appear a certain way or to have it all together.

More details to come...but for now, I simply want an email saying 'I'm think I'd like to be in, I want do this.'

I can't wait to go on this journey of inspiration and support with all of you.

post signature

Leave your email address and I will get details to you soon, very soon - or just shoot me an email: OveyCreations@yahoo.com

5 comments:

  1. I'm totally in! This is such a great idea! And the "messy buns at 11:00 a.m. when the UPS man knocks on the door" is totally me! haha! her@kerriwaller.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am interested……you know where to find me I believe haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES!! Voldka_flower@hotmail.com xxx

    ReplyDelete

You don't know just how lovely you are...thank you.