Thursday, May 06, 2010

Cinco De Mayo, Tattoos, Mother's Day & Graduation

That about sums it up really. Cinco de Mayo was a blast. (Yeah, I know it's pointless to celebrate another country's holiday, especially when the country itself doesn't even celebrate it...but anything to go out and have a good time with friends, right?) However, it left me sick all day...which makes no sense. I think it was the one Negra Modelo and the super lack of sleep.

Brandon got two new tattoos. I love them and am totally jealous because I have been planning my next one out for a year now and have yet to go get it. So, goal for 2010, finally get my foot tattoo...even if it hurts like crazy and I cry like a baby because of it.

Mother's day is Sunday. I love mother's day, I always make something cute for my grandmother. This year however, I have made nothing, I have bought nothing and I have nothing planned. Well, actually...I do have something planned. We will be in the car driving all day, now that I think of it.

My cousin's graduation is Saturday. We are leaving after work tomorrow to head to Virginia. I'm so excited. Her and Matt are so awesome, so amazing. I miss them so much and I can't wait for tomorrow to get here. Oh...and my Uncle Coy's birthday is Sunday. So this is just a week full of excitement!

Tired...going to bed now. Snooooozzee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You don't know just how lovely you are...thank you.