Thursday, June 16, 2011

Pregnancy Blahs

Not gonna lie, I'm getting pretty bored with this pregnancy thing. I spent the first 3 months sicker than a dog, the second 3 months stressed to the max with work and now I'm just plain miserable with almost 2 months to go.

With that said I was just telling Jeremy tonight how much I'm going to miss having the little guy moving around in there all the time. I've gotten so used to it that I barely notice it anymore except for when I think about it but I just know that things will feel...void...without him.

Overall I'm just excited to meet him and things seem to be moving so slow right now. We have almost everything ready. There are a few odd and end things that we still need but nothing we couldn't survive without for a while.

I've been trying to stay busy to pass the time but it doesn't really seem to be working. Just this week Jeremy and I have done something every night to stay entertained and yet, I still feel like the week moved so slowly. I guess I need to be a bit more patient.

Next week we're going away for a few days and my last baby shower is on Sunday so I'm excited about that! In the meantime I just have to get through work this weekend without running out of Tums and my feet swelling to the size of watermelons.

I can't thank God enough for the job He's blessed me with. Not many people would hire someone 6 months pregnant and not only that, but I truly do get to be home with my precious son all but a couple days of the week. It's just perfect and I'm so grateful. He is so good!

Now it is time to cuddle up to my hubby and go to sleep...even if it's just for an hour or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You don't know just how lovely you are...thank you.