Saturday, October 22, 2011

Another Year Wiser

Tomorrow I turn 24. Quite the accomplishment, don't you think?


It's been quite the year. So many changes. Big changes. I am so thankful for them though.


It has been the scariest year health wise of my life. Cat-scans and ultrasounds, itching and then just not progressing. Pneumonia and surgery. But God brought me through it all. I am healthy again and so is my baby. It's all because of Him.


I have a wonderful life, full of love and promise. I am blessed with a husband who is caring and understanding, a baby that is healthy and growing and a family that I can count on. I have a seat waiting on me at the King's table and a robe of white so soft and warm. I really, truly could not ask for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You don't know just how lovely you are...thank you.