Friday, October 28, 2011

Rock the Shot Photo Contest


Rock the Shot is having a photo contest this month. The criteria was to have one or more children and some aspect of fall in the photo. If you get the chance, check out the other entries. They are all so gorgeous!

I entered this one simply because I love it so much. I wanted so bad to have a picture of Henry in a pumpkin this year since he was small enough and I love how he was so curious, looking and touching at the different shaped pumpkins and squash. We really had fun that day and twenty years from now, I'm going to be able to look at this photo and remember that.

As usual I used Lightroom to edit this and really, I just slightly cropped, desaturated a bit and bumped up the exposure.

If you're a photographer and would like to enter, the link is www.rocktheshotforum.com.

Wish me luck!

Rock the Shot

1 comment:

You don't know just how lovely you are...thank you.