Sunday, December 04, 2011

Well hello there December!


December has snuck up on us quicker than what I ever imagined it would. Our tree is up and shining in front of the living room window and we've even had our first snow. I suppose every year I get to this point and ask, "where did the time go?" and this year is no different. It seems like every day goes by faster than the last and with a busy life, it's sometimes hard to remember to cherish the small moments.


I've got so many plans and ideas and hopes and dreams for every day, every week, every month and I usually only get about half of them done. There are just not enough hours in a day. I am so excited for some upcoming events though. We are hoping for baby #2 in this next year (like we didn't already have our hands full!) and next weekend will be Jeremy's last day at his second job so he will be home with Henry every day on the weekends. We will be looking at a home that is going on the market this coming spring and taking Henry on his very first vacation. My little crochet business is coming along so well and I've booked two weddings and an engagement session this coming year. I'm sure 2012 will go just as fast as 2011 but I'm looking forward to it. I'm so excited to watch Henry grow and learn and establishing our own little family with it's own little traditions and memories. Overall, life really couldn't be much better. I am so very blessed!

2 comments:

  1. so happy for you for starting your own business!! i have so many goals in my mind for making money alongside staying home with my kids. my problem is motivating myself to actually DO it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenn - you are so talented... in so many different facets of life! I have no creative juices whatsoever! PS - I love the first picture of Henry, it's just perfect and I love the color red this time of year!

    ReplyDelete

You don't know just how lovely you are...thank you.