Monday, January 30, 2012

January


Tomorrow is the last day of January. Time sure is passing quickly! I'm happy to say that I've been kicking butt so far this year. Great changes have taken place and I'm excited for what is yet to come in the coming year.

As for the current date, I have lost 12 pounds. That's an average of 3 pounds a week! I am so glad that my cousin introduced me to MyFitnessPal! I started using it last Sunday to track my food and exercise and I'm loving it!! I love the idea of being able to eat more if you exercise more in a day. It pretty much makes planning my day's routine sooo easy! There are certain days that we usually go out with friends and such and although I still try to eat healthier on those nights out, I can burn some calories earlier in the day so that I have extra to blow that evening. It's also nice being able to still eat greasy pizza here and there knowing you'll still be below your fat and calorie count for the day. Like I said, I love it! Wish me luck as I continue on this journey!


In other news we were given a projected estimate of two weeks on our paperwork to be finished and cleared for our house! I'm really hoping and praying that Brandon will get to see the place when he's home on leave in early March. I know it's stretching it but I've seen God time crazier things! I'm so anxious to move in but if you want me to be honest, I haven't even begun to THINK about packing and moving things. Our plan is to go in and clean real good and then move and put most things away as we do. I think it'll be easier to take our time, especially with Henry in tow.

Mentioning my little spider monkey. I'm fairly certain that he'll be on the move pretty soon! The poor guy tries so very hard and he's found reverse but he just can't seem to get his butt in drive. He's been talking a lot more lately and my grandmother and I swear he says 'mommy' when he's really upset. I know it's probably a fluke but I like to pretend anyway! He's the hungriest little boy I've ever seen and no matter how much or often we feed him he still could eat more although he's not gained any weight. I'll be glad when he's out of the baby food stage!

I am so happy and blessed with the way life has been headed this year. I know that there will be troubles and trials to come but through it all, I will remember to thank God because it is He who has given me this wonderful life!

1 comment:

  1. Jenn - I am looking forward to your housewarming party!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

You don't know just how lovely you are...thank you.