Wednesday, February 01, 2012

& then there were three.



Everyone in the Ovenshire household is sick tonight. Jeremy started it out with a sinus infection, then I developed a sore throat and now poor little Henry has a mix of the two I think. I'm hoping tomorrow we'll all wake up and feel magically better...being sick is for the birds.

It's felt like summer out the past two days. I think my sore throat can be partially blamed for the weather change, especially since the sunshine has lured me out of the house and on daily walks. I've been enjoying my walks (and I think Henry has too) but I think we both learned the hard way that taking both the stroller and the dog is a recipe for disaster. I can't wait for spring and summer to be here so we can spend more time outdoors.

I did have a pleasant surprise from the sheriff's office today. They have our deed back and ready for us to pick up. Once we make our final payment on the house, the house will officially be ours. I wish that meant we could officially move in, but that's still going to take a few weeks. However, I think Brandon will be able to see the place when he's home. I told you God had timed crazier things!

I'm really just trying to pass time right now. My entire head hurts and I want so badly just to go to bed. But I know that Henry will have none of that and so I've still got a couple of hours to kill before bedtime. Here's to hoping that tomorrow will be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You don't know just how lovely you are...thank you.