Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I am me


I wish I had a better memory, but I don't.
I often forget even the most important of details and well...that's why I blog.
I know that my random rambles mean nothing to most people.
I don't write for an audience.
I write because it's part of who I am.
It always has been and it will always be.
I write because without written words (or typed, rather), I would go crazy with all the stuff in my head.
I write because it's an addiction. Truly.
I get an itch that only my moving fingers across the keyboard can fix.
I share because this is who I am.
I'm not ashamed to let anyone into the details of my life.

I am an over-achiever and unfortunately, an over-eater.
I am a mother and a wife, a daughter and a grand-daughter.
I hate almost everything 'modern' and I'm kinda old fashioned.
I am a Christian and I'm not afraid to admit it.
I suck at sticking with things.
I give up to easy.
I love the color orange, popcorn and photography.

I am forgiven.
I am loved.

I am a writer, a photographer and sometimes an artist.
I don't claim to be good at any of it.

I am me...

1 comment:

  1. You are always one of my favorite family members... love you J!

    ReplyDelete

You don't know just how lovely you are...thank you.