Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Locks of Love

Today my bestest and I cut and donated our hair to Locks of Love.


Here is my before picture!


And here I am after!


If you've ever considered donating your hair, I would highly recommend it. You have a sense of accomplishment knowing that someone is going to be so happy to have this hair that you can so easily grow back out. I cut off a total of 15 inches. That's a lot of hair! If you want to know the truth, I'm going to miss it from time to time but I don't regret it a bit. Besides, the best way to feel love is to give love.


2 comments:

  1. I LOVE YOUR HAIR SHORT!!! I don't remember ever seeing it this short, but it looks so good on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good for you! you're cut is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

You don't know just how lovely you are...thank you.