Thursday, March 01, 2012

Have a little Cheer


I have to pride myself on saying that I don' t have 'bad' days often and usually if I do, it's for a very good reason. I guess one day I woke up, looked at the world around me and decided that there's already enough negative going around. I'd rather be a positive light in all the dark mess.


But I can't say that I never have bad days. We all have bad days. Sometimes we wake up and just looking at the alarm clock can make it a bad day.


Today is one of those days for me. I'm just not feeling...anything.

But I got down on the floor with my spider monkey, snapped a few photos and couldn't help but smile. I hope my kids have this affect on me for the rest of my life. I can't imagine a truly bad day with them around. <3

1 comment:

  1. I know just what you mean, my whole week as been a "blah". Im happy I have Henry and you in my life to make me smile! I don't even feel like Zumba or running :( just TV and food and making me happy this week.

    ReplyDelete

You don't know just how lovely you are...thank you.