Saturday, May 12, 2012

And then there were...6!

We're having triplets!!

Haha. Just kidding.

I just realized that I never blogged about Cohen joining our little family.


He's a real cutie. Since Mason became a part of our family and we fell in love with the dachshund breed, I've always wanted a dapple. Their unique coloring is just to die for and I love the idea of knowing that there's no other dog out there that looks just like him.


It took us FOREVER to name him. But after a lot of thought and consideration, we finally picked the name Cohen. I don't know how in the world we came up with it, but it seems to fit him perfect now. It's so fun to watch him and Mason play, Mason is so gentle with him. He makes a really great big-brother pup. I think they already love each other.


Cohen really loves Henry too although I think Henry could do without Cohen sometimes. This is mostly due to tiny puppy teeth and Cohen's constant obsession with being with Henry all the time. It's cute though. There's not much cuter than a boy and his pup.

He fits right in and it's nice...but that queen sized bed sure is feeling a bit more snug. I'm crossing my fingers and hoping that in the next couple weeks we'll be upgrading to a king.

1 comment:

  1. I love the name Cohen... I actually mentioned it to James when we talked about baby names but he vetoed it!

    ReplyDelete

You don't know just how lovely you are...thank you.