Thursday, May 17, 2012

Busy, busy


Did anyone ever tell you that the older you get, the faster that time goes by?

Well...it's true! And it sucks! If time is going this quickly while I'm 24, I can't imagine how quickly it will go when I'm 50 or even 60.

It seems like every day is another race to get things done. The list goes on and on and on and while I mark one or two things off, I have to add three or four more.

I feel as if I spend the majority of my day anymore answering emails and phone calls that get me no where, chasing around a 10 month old who is in to EVERYTHING and cleaning up after two dogs who tend to be just as in to things as the baby. I wouldn't trade it for anything though, I live a very happy, blessed life.

I'm excited about some upcoming opportunity's - business and personal wise - and I'm hoping that time will slow down just a bit. I'd really love to enjoy the summer, spend some alone time with my husband and celebrate my little one's first year of life with family and friends without having to gasp for breath.

Life is just so short, we've truly got to make the best of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You don't know just how lovely you are...thank you.