Thursday, July 12, 2012

Busy Blessings


Boy do I have a busy couple of weeks ahead of me! Henry will be one this time next week. Someone please pinch me and tell me it's not true! If time just goes faster as they grow older, I swear he'll be 16 tomorrow!

I just love that messy face. I love his little hands and his big eyes and his even bigger personality. He will always know how much his Momma loves him - always and forever. I will always encourage him to explore, get messy and bend the rules a bit. I will challenge him and push him but mostly just be there for him - camera in hand!

I am in serious trouble when it comes to his party. I went overboard, WAY overboard. I don't know how I'm going to get all that needs done around here done in one week. Not only does the house need cleaned but I have cupcakes and cookies and banners and hats and decorations to make, food to buy and bags to put together. It's going to be crazy around here until Friday (because I WILL have the majority of it done by Friday) but then I'm going to just relax and enjoy this time with my son. I am thankful that this milestone has been reached and that God has blessed us with this perfect little boy for at least this long.

Now I just wish that there was another photographer in the family because I don't want to be behind the lens his entire party. Boo. I will manage. I think I'm determined to turn my sister into a photog.  ;)

After Henry's birthday, we are headed on vacation for a week. I don't know where we're going - but I'm sure it will be a great time.

Isn't life just a beautiful blessing?

2 comments:

  1. I can help with the pictures...im not very good but i do have two free hands (most of the time inless theres beer jk) I love you and your an amazing mom Henry is one very very lucky boy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to you and your little one! Wonderfully fun shot!

    ReplyDelete

You don't know just how lovely you are...thank you.