Saturday, October 13, 2012

Busy, busy life.

I have a lot going on right now. Like - a whole heck of a lot.

I am planning my husband's 30th birthday party. The theme is

Vintage 1982


I have pac-man stuff.


And neon cassette tape banners.

And did you know that 1982 was the year that the gloworm first hit the market? Oh, and Kelly Clarkson was born. And in case you were wondering - the first broadcast of the weather channel happened in 1982 as well.

Don't get me started on the music.
Boy do I have some music.


Pure hotness right there!
(I'm glad I'm a 90's kid.)



Then without thought of Halloween, or trick-or-treat, or any of the plans that surround that fun stuff...

I'm getting married!!

Kind of.

My best friend and I made a pact a while back. We decided that we would get 'remarried' as many times as we could, in many different places, with different themes and different feelings - but always with the same person, of course. Cause I mean, I love my husband more than what I did when I married him almost 4 years ago, and I want to celebrate that in as many ways as I can.

Plus this is gonna be so much fun.

So we are having a 'country' wedding on the 27th. We are all going to the pumpkin patch, we are dressing up and we are taking photos and instead of exchanging vows, we are going to exchange letters to one another. Real, heart-felt letters.

Yeah, yeah - it's not really a 'wedding'. But we love doing stuff like this.

And it's going to be perfect. 'Cause how could it not be perfect?

Plus - Henry will be there. The perfect addition to our lives as a couple.

It kind of makes me sigh real heavy inside...

So I've been online dress shopping and it's horrible, because I'm cheap; in case you didn't already know.

Then there's Thanksgiving to think of, and (holy cow!) Christmas.

Plus my new kitchen remodel.
(Did I tell you guys that I'm getting new countertops, a new sink and faucet and (maybe, just maybe) a new backsplash!)

Plus the siding.

Homework.

Work.

Photo sessions.
(And how am I going to fit in any minis??)

Life.

Busy, busy life.

2 comments:

  1. What an awesome idea for a party! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you do have a lot going on but it's a lot of good, fun stuff~

    ReplyDelete

You don't know just how lovely you are...thank you.