Thursday, November 15, 2012

In the near future...

You won't believe this, but I have the makings for about 10 different diy and craft tutorials that I just haven't gotten organized enough to post yet. There are two recipes: roasted red potatoes and delicious baked asparagus. These two veggie dishes are like candy in my household. There is a diy on making a kid's apron from a dishtowel and a pot holder and a crochet pattern for a dragon hat. Then there's several Christmas crafts that I have finished and several more that I'm working on. I will get to them. Eventually.

3 comments:

  1. Ooo awesome!!! I can't wait to read these posts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds great. I am just learning to knit and love the idea of being about to crochet too. And food...well you can't go wrong with me and food!! :)

    Laura@MiceInTheKitchen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see the Xmas crafts!

    ReplyDelete

You don't know just how lovely you are...thank you.