Friday, January 25, 2013

Brilliant, just brilliant.

I'm here to make your Friday with the most brillantly ridiculous thing I've seen in quite some time! I present to you....

Scottish ponies wearing sweaters!



You can go here for the full story, although really.. the picture is enough! Don't you think? These cute little ponies are part of Scotland's newest campaign to get people to visit. I think it will work because HELLO! I totally want to go to Scotland now! Haha! I hope you all have a great weekend! I promise to take too many photos this weekend and come back Monday with a full recap on our weekend trip! Happy Friday!!

P.S. - Sorry for all the exclamation points this morning. I skipped the coffee but I feel as if I must have drank a gallon in my sleep!

5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness!!!!!!! ADORABLE!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Someone posted a video on this on facebook yesterday and I seriously laughed my rear off. So random. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it though? I love quirky random things like this. =P

      Delete
  3. Oh gosh, just laughed till I cried! :)

    ReplyDelete

You don't know just how lovely you are...thank you.