Saturday, February 16, 2013


I have an opportunity to take a full-time job that I would be a perfect fit for me at work. This would increase my pay anywhere from $4 to $8 an hour, depending on a few small details. It would also mean me no longer getting to stay home with Henry every day during the week. I talked to a friend who has a daughter a month older than Henry, and she would be willing to babysit the days I would work during the week when both Jeremy and I would be working. It would equal about 11 to 15 days a month away from me.

I would gain 3 days a month of 'family time' that Jeremy and I would both have off together which we have none of now. Our insurance would also improve immensely.

The biggest issue is that I have to make up my mind by tomorrow because there are already 10 others at work applying for the job and the position closes tomorrow.

I'm completely stressed out about the situation, like sick-to-my-stomach feeling, because I don't know what to do. So please say a prayer for me tonight and tomorrow that I will be guided in the correct direction and I will greatly, GREATLY appreciate it.


  1. Thinking of you Jen! I know you'll make the best decision for you and your fam but sounds like a great deal!

  2. Sending lots of prayers. I know you will make the right decision and you will be at peace with whatever you decide. Hugs!

  3. Praying that God leads you where He wants you!

  4. I hope things go just the way you and God have them planned. I've turned down 2 different positions with NH Austin since being here. I can't imagine leaving Connor just yet. Maybe when he is a bit older.

  5. Awwww- I know I'm late to this post but I hope that things worked out for you!

    It seemed like a really great opportunity and a larger income. Plus you have a family friend who is willing to keep your son instead of him being in a really big daycare.

    Praying you all have peace in whatever situation you made!

    God Bless


You don't know just how lovely you are...thank you.