Tuesday, October 29, 2013

To My Husband on his 31st Birthday

Happy Birthday Jeremy!

In case (in your old age) you've forgotten, I thought I would help remind you of some of the things you are...

You are the backbone of our family, babe - without you I would be nothing and Henry and I would be so lost and alone in this world.
You are wise and kind and so full of knowledge.
You are the best Daddy in the entire world.
You are one of the 'cool' kids.
You are honest and thoughtful, compassionate and considerate.
You are respectful and respected and you work your butt off.
You are adventurous and love to travel.
You love me unconditionally (which is saying a lot) and accept me for exactly who I am.
You are trustworthy and faithful and never doubt our relationship.
You are funny, silly, and cheesy.
You are great with your hands.
You are understanding, intelligent and encouraging.
You are always learning and growing and bettering yourself.
You are handsome. ;)
You are proud of who you are, our family, and of me.
You hold my hand and make me smile.
You are my hero (and Henry's too).
You are ambitious, patient and stable.
You are my best friend.
You are family oriented, have great morals, and are always willing to lend someone a hand.
You are always there for me.
You are loving and sweet.
You are amazing.

You are my husband, the love of my life, and the one personI can always count on. I love you so much, baby. I hope your 31st year of life will be one of your best.

Love you more...

4 comments:

  1. This is amazing! Wishing him a wonderful birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet. Happy Birthday to your mister!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,Happy Birthday to you! Bdayo.Com was created with one goal in mind to help our users enjoy, celebrate, and remember their birthday! Bdayo allows you to find unlimited amount of Birthday Freebies in your area and offer unique features to help you learn more about that special day!

    ReplyDelete

You don't know just how lovely you are...thank you.