Friday, November 01, 2013

Halloween 2013

Well Halloween is over, but the festivities are continuing in our area through Sunday due to most things being canceled because of storms. We still managed to have a lot of fun and do some trick or treating yesterday too.



We visited my grandmother first yesterday. She always gets Henry a basket/bucket for just about every holiday. It was stuffed full of cars, candy and snacks. I dressed him at her house so that she could see him in his costume. It made her so happy.


 Henry went as a little old man this year and won 2nd place in Troy's Halloween costume contest for it! He is such a little ham! I was a little upset with myself for not having any better photos of him, but oh well! I'll have another chance Sunday to dress him up for our little villages's festivities.



We went trick or treating with the cousins last night. Izabel was Jessie from Toy Story and Vinny was a Halo character. My sister-in-law and her husband made both of their costumes. I love that our families are so crafty! Henry had SO much fun trick or treating this year. Jeremy and I got such a kick out of watching him go up to the doors (by himself!) and hold his little bucket out for treats.

I hope you all had a wonderful Halloween!

5 comments:

  1. LOVE his costume, and that 3rd picture down of him posing! Hahaha!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is such a CUTE little old man. What a great costume idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The costume is amazing! I love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic costume. Very creative and so adorable on Henry. He is such a handsome boy. And great photos too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fun! Great costumes and pictures! So cute!

    ReplyDelete

You don't know just how lovely you are...thank you.