Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Let's Get Together

Given the chance, there are a lot of different people that I would love to meet. Between historic figures, celebrities, that one family member that you never really had the chance, and friends from outlets that don't let you see them face-to-face, the possibilities for sitting down together and just chatting are endless. When asked to choose just one, I get a bit anxious trying to make up my mind!

I decided to make it a bit easier for myself and cut out the first few possibilities: historic figures, celebrities, and those long lost family members. Instead, I thought I would think of the people I have met and gotten to know through different outlets in which we have never had the chance to meet face to face and immediately one person came to mind: this girl.


Meet Gillian Claire of Comes in Colours. I initially met Gillian on Flickr and immediately fell in in love with her photography. It was light and airy and oh so beautiful - everything I loved. She still takes the most beautiful photographs, especially of her two little boys, and I love keeping in touch with her through her blog.

Not so long ago, she lived not so far away from me and I dreamed of us getting together and immediately having that bestie bond because guys, she's really that amazing. But...her and the hubs packed up and moved out west and now I get to be envious of all of her beautiful mountain photos instead. I love that Gillian shares a lot of the same values as I do - she co-sleeps and breastfeeds and believes that boys are meant to be outdoors exploring.  I just think we'd have so much to talk about, so many life experiences to share, and the best time watching our boys play.

If you guys haven't met Gillian or seen her blog, hop on over and check it out. I have a feeling you'll want to sit and chat with her just as much as I do!

-------------------------------------------------

Now go link up with The Girl Between the Lines! The prompt this week was: 

If you could have lunch with any blogger, celebrity, or public figure, who would it be and why?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

You don't know just how lovely you are...thank you.