Monday, February 24, 2014

A Day in My Life [February]

This February was so cold, activities were limited, and we spent most days like this:


with dogs...


without pants...


with toys...


with dirty shoes...


with occasional treats...


with movies...


with excitement to be outdoors...


with snow shovels...


and way too much snow...


with learning...


with long naps...


with body changes...


with little hands on everything...


and with crafts (especially those with hearts).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now go check out Andrea's post and follow the circle around to see how our entire group of ladies captured A Day in My Life.

post signature

7 comments:

  1. He is such a doll! And your photographs are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these photos, just spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a really cute kid! I like how you layed out this post. Good stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Henry's eyes are so gorgeous. I could stare into them all day long.
    What a big helper he is, too. Shoveling snow is no easy task! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jenn! My name is Cameron and I was wondering if you'd be willing to answer a quick question I have about your blog? I can be reached at cvonstjames AT gmail DOT com - Thank you! Hope to hear from you soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet post :) and I love Henry's hat and sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like it- simple and to the point! Great job.

    ReplyDelete

You don't know just how lovely you are...thank you.