Tuesday, February 16, 2010

'Bucket List' Tuesday

This week's 'bucket list' was pretty easy for me. With Valentine's Day passing and my love for my husband growing, I knew exactly what I wanted to add to my list. It's silly really, because I think that most people add things to their own lists that they almost consider unattainable or beyond their wildest dreams. I want to actually DO what's on my list, not just dream of doing it.

I like to think that my husband and I have a pretty amazing realtionship. We're all the time getting the 'you two seem so happy together' and 'you make the greatest couple' from people who usually, barely know us. My favorite is 'married looks good on you'. That one always makes me smile, mostly because I really hope it's true. I feel like marriage changed me as a person (as it should, right?). I feel like the difference that I feel inside should be apparent to all of the world, even if they can't actually see the difference. I love being married, it's by far the greatest thing that ever happened to me.

So this week, I'm going to make my entry short and sweet:: I want to have a long, happy marriage. Just like that, that's it. Have a great week everyone!

Jenn's Bucket List

1) Become a writer; one who touches people's lives and creates words that can be felt and not just read.
2) I want to work in the mission field, be God's hands and feet, help others even if it means giving up even the most precious of things.
3) I want to have a long, happy marriage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You don't know just how lovely you are...thank you.