Wednesday, July 06, 2011

On the Edge

Today I am about to break.

I have not felt well all day but I had promised myself yesterday that I was going to finish all my cleaning projects before my appointment tomorrow and so I did.

Now it's all I can do not to sit here and cry as every inch of my body itches miserably. I've taken my medicine and I have tried everything that I know to do but I cannot find any relief.

I am hoping and praying that my appointment tomorrow will shed some new light on what's going on now that I have an actual diagnosis and they can do something else that will help. I'm also anxious about having to go in twice a week now for non-stress tests and ultrasounds but I know it's for the best. At least I'll get a bi-weekly peek at my little boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You don't know just how lovely you are...thank you.