Saturday, August 18, 2012

The Good Times

I'm looking forward to a wonderful night.

Pizza with my brother, husband and son.
A bonfire in the backyard.
Stories about war, babies and life.
Laughter - lots of laughter.
Songs played on the guitar.
And that perfect feeling that only being with family can bring.

I think I will wrap my mind around every sound, every word and every feeling that tonight will bring and when I lay down in bed tonight, I'll pray that I'll remember the good times like this forever.

2 comments:

  1. The next time you have a bonfire, let me know! I will join you and bring stuff for smores! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MmmMm... smores. I will definitely do that. As fall approaches, we'll be having more and more.

      Delete

You don't know just how lovely you are...thank you.