Monday, December 02, 2013

The Feeling of Christmas

It's settled in: that wonderful feeling that takes hold right before the holidays. That feeling that the songs sing about and the movies talk about and your heart knows about. It's here, and I am so excited.

Christmas and this feeling, it has to be my absolute favorite part of the year. Call me crazy (cause it's probably true) but when that feeling sets in, I could spend hours on my hands and knees cleaning up dog poop and I'd still get up with a smile on my face. It's just that good.

Peace. Holiness. Cheer. Joy... just to name a few. These are the things I feel at Christmas more so than any other time of the year. And these are things that are not fleeting, but a constant reminder of what the season is truly about: the birth of my Savior.

2 comments:

  1. Love this time of year too!! It's just so magical, beautiful and wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This time of year is truly magical. :)

    ReplyDelete

You don't know just how lovely you are...thank you.